Hello! REMEMBER YOU ARE THE PACK LEADER IF YOU ARE NOT CALM THEN THIS WILL PROJECT OVER TO YOUR ROTTY
Here we will be talking about exercising your
* Rottweilers DO need plenty of exercise But from a young age
* The best exercise for a young pup is playing! Either with another dog or with you in your garden etc: This will firstly assure you do not over exercise as being in the garden playing is better so that when your pup gets tired , he/she is not far from the comfort of their bed and water etc:
* As your pup get older and stronger and in need of more vigorous exercise then this is the time that you will have been training your for and that is to start walking on the lead.
* No doubt you would have been getting him/her used to the lead before hand in your home or garden.
* Start slow short walks around the block then as your pup starts to get more confident and stronger then make the walks a little longer.
* Always remember walking is not just for exercise but also a great way to socialize your and to build confidence. Never stop your from meeting other dogs by doing so could cause them to have issues with other dogs in the future. But also NEVER allow your should be done so not to cause them any problems in adult life due to over exercising as a pup. to meet other dogs when he/she is in an over excited state make sure you are also not over excited or anxious as this will be picked up by him/her
REMEMBER YOU ARE THE PACK LEADER IF YOU ARE NOT CALM
THEN THIS WILL PROJECT OVER TO YOUR ROTTY